Monday, January 2, 2012

Supporting Rick Santorum for President in 2012.

As a former Mike Huckabee supporter who really has not been sure who to support in 2012, I've decided to go ahead and support Rick Santorum. He has been rising quickly and many recent Iowa Polls and I think he will do really well in Iowa tomorrow in the Caucuses. I think that anyone who has been supporting Gingerich, Bachman or Perry would do well to give Rick Santorum a serious look.

After looking at all the other candidates one at a time and giving each one a chance to prove themselves to me as and give me reasons to vote for them, I felt that Rick Santorum is the most conservative with the strongest stand on pro-life issues which are near the top of my list (of course one of the major reasons that I supported Huckabee in 2012). I also think that he is a good family man who not only talks to talk but walks the walk. If you were a Huckabee or Sarah Palin supporter in 2008, Rick deserves a good look this time around.

I've decided to create a separate blog in which to talk about my support of Rick. You can find it here: http://rickisrising.blogspot.com/

No comments: